THE DAY OF YOUR EXAM(S)
IMPORTANT EXAM INFORMATION
- Correct credentials and identification are absolutely necessary.
- You need to bring them with you when you turn up for your exam.
- If you do not have the correct documents you will not be allowed to sit the exam.
- The test will NOT be delivered without the appropriate form of identification. There is no exception or circumstance to this rule. Failure to produce the correct ID will be deemed a “No-Show” and you will forfeit your exam.
If you are doing A-Levels you must turn up on time to sit the exam. These exams are national exams and start and finish on the same day, at the same time, throughout the country. If you turn up late or on the wrong day you cannot sit the exam.
WHAT FORMS OF ID DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME IN ORDER TO SIT THE EXAM(S) IN THE EXAM CENTRE?
You MUST bring TWO forms of IDENTIFICATION.
One MUST be a current, in-date, Government-Issued Photo ID, that contains a photo that looks like you and contains your signature. This could be
- a valid Passportor
- Driver’s Licenseor
- Public Service Card
The second may be a
- a signed Bank Card or credit card
- Social Security Card.
- A National Identity Card ISacceptable for those who hold one provided that it is still current.
A good and common combination Proof of Identity is a Passport or Driving Licence (or both) and a SIGNED Bank / Credit card.
WHAT FORMS OF ID ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE?
Please note the following are NOT acceptable forms of ID.
- Utility Bills
- Birth or Marriage Certificate
WHAT ELSE DOES MY ID NEED?
Be sure the names on your ID’s are displayed the same way it is displayed on your exam record, and that BOTH IDs have a current signature that look like yours.