Pace yourself carefully so your brain is given its maximum support to help you pass your exams well.
· Condense information down so you can remember it more easily.
· Rework your learning by making notes, spidergrams, or bullet points.
· Use BBC Bitiesize
· Practice old exam papers
· Give your brain time to absorb and reflect on your learning – so, from time to time, take a walk in a park so your brain will have time and space to think.
· Watch a documentary on the topic
· Don’t stay up all night before an exam your brain will be exhausted and tired when it needs to be alert and thinking.